Saturday, December 12, 2009

Diy Range Finder DIY Electric Vehicle. Suggestions To Increase Range?

DIY electric vehicle. Suggestions to increase range? - diy range finder

Hey guys,

searched in the Do It Yourself electric vehicles. Bicycles seem to have an application in Nice. Iv seen a lot of instructions on a motorcycle all around Eclectric build $ 2500 - $ 3500

Iv has the ability and money. And the work and research.

Well my travel 7.8 miles each way. One is mountainous, with few stops. We are in the city. little more. no mountains. many stops. So im looking for about 16 miles to and from (my road car better fuel economy in the mountains.). My journey to college later. This represents approximately 20 miles one way on a highway or road speeds of 40-50 mph

How do I make a bike () that interval? Iv seen about 10 miles Rangers. The 15 miles. and then jump to about 50 miles.

I know that only batteries ID, but there are people who have used a good way to X amount of batteries for short trips, and have an easy way to fix the amount and for a range of more?

Iv until September before school started again.
My budget is under $ 4,000. I need links!

0 comments:

Post a Comment