Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Aquatic Turtles I Have A Baby Aquatic Turtle And I Cant Get Its Proper Housing Until Next Week. Will It Live Until Then?

I have a baby Aquatic turtle and I cant get its proper housing until next week. Will It live until then? - baby aquatic turtles

It is a freshwater turtle, which lives in a plastic bag half full of water and a piece of bark, filled to exit the water. I want to be able to filter, aquarium, water heaters, spring and get a heat lamp until next week. And I fear that my turtle would live. He will live until I have a reasonable accommodation?

1 comments:

oikos said...

Sure. The turtles are difficult. Forget the lettuce and goldfish. Other fish are fine, such as earthworms, insects dusted with soft bodies and the support of the liver in bone.

Post a Comment