Friday, January 22, 2010

Puppy Shoes How Can I House-train And Keep My Puppy From Chewing Shoes?

How can i house-train and keep my puppy from chewing shoes? - puppy shoes

We have our puppies in January, and I think it's about 8 months. He chews on shoes and stuffed animals to stop without looking, and has improved since January, but still accidents in the house. We have tried to discipline, and he seems to understand that we are crazy, but then began to be bad. How can we?
The house is empty, the whole day because we are all at work or school, please take into consideration. Thank you! :)

5 comments:

kafus said...

teach him to chew a bone or a plastic toy

Andrew said...

First, I want the little dog "in a box while you are away from home. Although most dogs do not mature until they are at least 2 years old, depending on the race, so I do not think that they only the size of matured.
Recommendations to go through the stages, normally ending up chewing for a while the teeth, but with some dogs back to 8 or 9 months and a couple of weeks. The box is your house and will be reluctant to have an accident in an area where you sleep.

MS. PRINCESS said...

Haha OMG
I have exactly the same problem.
I just save a dog, shes 6 months and the most beautiful girl, but she likes to destroy my most expensive shoes!

To be honest, we have to punish him, I hate to do that more than anything, but be aware that this is a bad boy, if he does it or will ever know.
If you do, you have to take it everywhere biting his shoes and his face to her and said angrily, "bad boy" several times, until you made quite sure that you get the picture.

Also, try not vice versa, this would also give it!

booYah said...

, Spray with an organic spray bitter, I know if my dog chew everything has been resolved this problem completely! It is completely safe and I think that is called bitter apple or something, but it really works.

Collin said...

whenever you catch him biting his neck (gently) and scream NO NO DONT puppy for a while and do not give snacks

Post a Comment