Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nicotine Patch Overdose If I Applied 14 Nicotine Patches To Myself(and I'm Not A Smoker) Would I Die?

If I applied 14 nicotine patches to myself(and I'm not a smoker) would I die? - nicotine patch overdose

Tired of life. An overdose of pills will not work. I threw it again. Want to try something else. I hope that putting nicotine patch 14 is formed for me on the lethal dose of nicotine ..... but I wonder what is really going to kill me before you're going to spend $ 40 a package.

3 comments:

Rainbuck... said...

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. About the only things in life that is constant, it is constantly evolving. Sometimes change takes time and sometimes its fast, but it can be changed at any time, especially if they are bad, is the change to be more better.

MCpapalo... said...

No nicotine patches release nicotine over a period of slow. Typically 6-12 hours. If you really want, no illegal use, try some cigars soaking in a large glass of water for 12 hours, drinking water and should be sufficient. What if you could keep. Or you could snort meth get to a flood of dopamine, Nice

Lena ^-^ said...

Nope, as usual.
You should think about what you have in your life before you do anything stupid. There are people out there who are like five thousand times worse than you. Imagine that poor children have no parents or in the hospital with an incurable disease. You do not think that I live to see anything and to give another day? God I hate people who just launched his life away.

Post a Comment